- FEATURE: SQL-based REST APIs
- IMPROVEMENT: Simplified way to setup new Data Sources
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved way of specifying primary key column
- BUGFIX: Error when trying to save new API token in the Configuration settings
- BUGFIX: Inconsistent UI behaviour when report has multiple schedules
- Support for the subscription licensing model
VERY IMPORTANT - BREAKING CHANGES! READ BEFORE UPGRADING!
Due to the improved encryption algorithm, previous encrypted settings are not compatible with this release, and should be re-entered manually. This applies to Data Source connection strings, SMTP credentials, and LDAP credentials. Make sure you keep a copy of these settings before upgrading. After upgrading you will need to re-enter the connection string and credentials again in the admin section.
- FEATURE: Dashboards: Report output tabs now can be arranged as dashboard widgets.
- FEATURE: SQLwallet can now be deployed under IIS and Azure App Services.
- FEATURE: Columns can be resized in the Table view.
- FEATURE: MS SQL Server can now be used as SQLwallet internal storage instead of Sqlite.
- BUGFIX: Autorefresh interval resets to 5 sec when editing a report.
- BUGFIX: Autorefresh creates an entry in the run audit log on every refresh.
- Numerous bugfixes and performance improvements
- Maintenance release, various bugfixes.
- FEATURE: Multi-Tenancy support: ability to configure different user interface for different domains.
- FEATURE: Autorefresh report results
- FEATURE: Ability to maximize report results area in one click
- FEATURE: CSV delimiter can be customized
- IMPROVEMENTS: An indication for scheduled and auto-refreshed reports in the report header panel
- BUGFIX: Duplicated checkboxes in the Designer section
- BUGFIX: Clear Dropdown icon is not working
- BUGFIX: Impossible to update a schedule with custom commands
- FEATURE: Added option for scheduled reports to appear inline in the email body
- FEATURE: Added ability to show only authorized users in the authorization screen
- FEATURE: Added link to the scheduled jobs console (Hangfire dashboard) in the the admin menu
- BUGFIX: Scheduling may work incorrectly if the repeat interval in minutes specified
- IMPROVEMENT: Added help tooltip for the export file field, explaining usage of macros
- UNDER-THE-HOOD: Stability and performance improvements
IMPORTANT: To upgrade please perform uninstall of the previous version of SQLwallet and make sure there is no DLL files left in the SDLwallet root folder and /refs subfolder after uninstallation.
- BUGFIX: Post-Installation issue related to .NET assembly versioning
- FEATURE: Added option to disallow users to modify pivot/chart configuration
- FEATURE: Added option for users to restore initial pivot/chart configuration
- BUGFIX: CSV export does not work for MySQL reports under certain conditions
- BUGFIX: TSV export of pivot/chart is added back
- FEATURE: Token authentication for embedded reports (paid license)
- FEATURE: Embedded reports with or without parameters (paid license)
- FEATURE: Folders renaming
- UNDER-THE-HOOD: Code migrated to ASP.NET CORE 2.0
- Numerous bugfixes and security enhancements
- BUGFIX: Upgrade fails due to an SQL error
- Connection strings are now stored in encrypted format
- Connection strings management moved to Configuration / Data sources
- FEATURE: Test connection strings
- FEATURE: LDAP authentication (paid license only)
- FEATURE: Parameter macros are now supported in dynamic SQL-based parameters
- FEATURE: Added "checkbox" edit field type
- FEATURE: Added HTTPS support
- BUGFIX: Connection strings may be deleted even if used by a report.
- BUGFIX: Editing of boolean fields does not work in PostgreSQL
- BUGFIX: Numeric primary keys do not work in PostgreSQL
- BUGFIX: Incorrect parameters validation in Report Designer
- BUGFIX: Incorrect data editing fields behaviour in Report Designer
- BUGFIX: Pivot/Chart mode does not aggregate by numeric columns with custom output formatting.
- BUGFIX: Incorrect validation prevents saving of External reports.
- BUGFIX: Editable reports are not working in PostgreSQL.
- BUGFIX: Date columns are incorrectly sorted in Pivot/Chart mode
- BUGFIX: Data is not being refreshed if the report is reloaded in Pivot/Chart mode
- BUGFIX: Incorrect macro autocompletion behaviour in SQL Editor.
- FEATURE: Added notification if SQLwallet upgrade is available.
- BUGFIX: It is not possible to edit values for multi-value parameters.
- Added options for charts to be printed or saved as an image.
- Added TSV view for pivot, so now it is easy to copy/paste aggregated values to Excel.
- Fixed missing chart view.
- Added global setting to configure limit of output rows.
- White Label customization of user interface.
- Custom date format.
- Improved installation experience.
- Fixed security issue affecting access to admin area.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Maintenance release.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Added Pivot/Chart mode.
- Added auto-completion and macro highlighting in SQL editor.
- Redesigned report toolbar.
- Edit and Delete icons are now added automatically for editable reports.
- Improved Data Editing configuration.
- Various UI improvements.