- Variety of report parameters (filters) such as textstring, number, datepicker, datetimepicker, dropdown, checkbox, radio buttons.
- Multi-selection parameters (checkbox list, multiple lookup, text list of IDs).
- Optional and mandatory parameters
- Dynamic query parameters that may depend on each other.
- System parameters such as $USER, that allow to narrow the data according to the current user's permissions.
- Static and dynamic (SQL based) lists of available options in dropdowns and checkbox lists.
- Multiple result tabs / widgets with a separate query and output in each. User can rearrange the layout as they wish.
- SQL syntax highlighting
- Ability to use SQL variables, T-SQL and multiple statements.
- Allow HTML markup in report results to add links and custom formatting into your reports.
- Custom output column formatting
- Deep linking - every report has it's own URL.
- Export and import of report definitions.
- Auto-refresh of the report results - great for on-wall dashboards and monitors.
- Full UI customization to fit your company's brand. Multiple tenants per single instance.
- Filters by relative dates, such as Yesterday, Beginning of the week, Beginning of the calendar year etc.
- Export into Excel and CSV.
- Users can save predefined filters as new reports, and share them with others.
- Users can switch between flat table and chart/pivot view.
- Various types of charts: bar and stacked bar charts, area charts, line charts, heatmaps and other.
- Users can hide unused columns in table view.
Alerts and Scheduled Reports
- Run reports on weekly or monthly schedule
- Specify running time and repeating interval.
- Send email always or only if the report produces any data, perfect for alerts and notifications.
- On the scheduled time send report as inline HTML, or Excel / CSV attachment to specified recipients.
- On the scheduled time run set of custom commands and scripts, passing path to the generated report file as an argument.
- Create full REST API from any SQL query in one click.
- All methods supported for data retrieval and modifications.
- Auto-generated documentation pages
- OAUTH2 token-based authentication
- Native SQLwallet users and teams membership authorization.
Integration with other applications
- OAuth token identification for embedded reports.
- A report URL can be called from another application to run within iFrame or popup window, with all navigation hidden, with or without report parameters.
- Report parameters can be passed in query string, POST or via secure token.
- You can use custom commands in scheduling so you can easily feed data to third-party APIs or run custom scripts.
- You can create "external" reports to run any other webpage, effectively using SQLwallet as a portal to launch other applications. SQLwallet can send parameters to the external app via POST or GET.
- Assign granular permissions on reports to users or teams.
- Allow users to manage permissions for the reports they own.
- Full audit trail on report usage, report editing and report permission assignment.
- LDAP or built-in authentication.
- Full synchronization of users and groups from LDAP server.
- HTTPS supported.
- Inline cell editing.
- Record editing.
- Adding new records.
- Deleting records.
- Edit data in joins and complex queries.
- Full audit trail of data modifications.
- Import data from Excel and CSV.