- Variety of report parameters (filters) such as free-text, number, date-picker, datetime-picker, dropdown, checkbox, radio buttons.
- Multi-selection parameters (checkbox list, multiple lookup, text list of IDs).
- Optional and mandatory parameters supported.
- Filters by relative dates, such as yesterday, beginning of the week, beginning of the calendar year etc.
- Dynamic query parameters that may depend on each other.
- System parameters such as $USER, that allow to narrow the data according to the current user's permissions.
- Static and dynamic (SQL based) lists of available options in dropdowns and checkbox lists.
- Multiple result tabs / widgets with a separate query and output in each. User can rearrange the layout as they wish.
- SQL syntax highlighting.
- Ability to use SQL variables, T-SQL and multiple statements.
- Allow HTML mark-up in report results to add links and custom formatting into your reports.
- Custom output column formatting.
- Deep linking - every report has it's own URL.
- Export and import of report definitions.
- Auto-refresh of the report results - great for on-wall dashboards and monitors.
- Full UI customization to fit your company's brand.
- Export into Excel, CSV, or PDF.
- Custom PDF templates.
- Users can save and share filters.
- Users can switch between flat table and chart/pivot view.
- Various types of charts: bar and stacked bar charts, area charts, line charts, heatmaps and other.
- Full table and chart customization.
Alerts and schedulers
- Send reports on schedule as inline HTML, or PDF / Excel / CSV attachment.
- Run set of scheduled custom commands and scripts, passing path to the generated report file as an argument.
- Execute only if the report produces any data, perfect for alerts and notifications.
- Flexible multiple schedules.
- Create full REST API from any SQL query in one click.
- GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE are supported for data retrieval and modifications.
- Auto-generated documentation pages
- OAUTH2 token-based authentication
- Seamless role-based authorization.
Creating business apps
- Full CRUD access to data
- Granular editing permissions
- Inline cell editing or classic record form editing
- Edit data in joins and complex queries.
- Full audit trail of data modifications.
- Bulk data import from Excel and CSV.
Integration with other applications
- OAuth token identification for embedded reports.
- A report URL can be called from another application to run within iFrame or popup window, with all navigation hidden, with or without report parameters.
- Report parameters can be passed in query string, POST or via secure token.
- You can use scheduled custom commands, such as FTP upload, so you can easily feed data to third-party APIs or run custom scripts.
- You can link "external" reports to run any other webpage, effectively using SQLwallet as a portal for third-party or legacy web apps. SQLwallet can send parameters to an external app via POST or GET.
- Assign granular permissions on reports to users or teams.
- Delegate permissions management to the users of specific reports.
- Keep full audit trail on report usage, report editing and report permission assignment.
- LDAP or built-in authentication.
- Full synchronization of users and groups from LDAP server.
- HTTPS supported.